Community Service Opportunities for Students
Our mission is to save lives with impactful education. Your mission is to advance the safety message for yourself and your classmates through one of our four key elements:
- Road Safety
- Internet Safety
- Law Enforcement Interaction
- Human Trafficking
How can you advance the safety message? As an ambassador, you will identify the element you are most passionate about, then set your goals, research the issue, and educate your peers in person and across social media.
- After-school or lunch hour activities
- Speak at a student organization program
- School paper, social media and blogs
- Film events related to Safety 4 Life
- Make an informative TikTok video
- Start a podcast
- Explore digital marketing concepts
You can also become a Student Ambassador! We have opportunities for school Ambassadors to lead a committee of students who are committed to advancing the safety message for yourself, your school and your community through one or more of our four key elements.
Contact us to learn more about how you can receive community service hours for completing tasks, or for joining the Student Ambassador Program, including school committees.