- Be cautious when communicating with people online, especially if they are strangers. Do not share personal information or meet in person with someone you have only met online.
- Be aware of the potential for traffickers to use social media, dating apps, and other online platforms to recruit and exploit victims.
- Be skeptical of online job or business opportunities that sound too good to be true, as they may be a trap for trafficking.
- Be aware of the potential for traffickers to use the internet to advertise and sell victims for sex.
- Report any suspicious activity or ads on online platforms that you believe may be related to human trafficking.
- Be vigilant of the information you share on social media and be mindful of your privacy settings.
- Do not engage with any suspicious or unsolicited messages or links, they may contain malware or phishing attempts.
Created by Ambassador Melany